It is the reciprocal of electrical resistivity (ohms).
Therefore conductivity is used to measure the concentration of dissolved solids which have been ionized in a polar solution such as water. The unit of measurement commonly used is one millionth of a Siemen per centimeter (micro-Siemens per centimeter or μS/cm).
* Panel and Field mounting.
* Selectable Unit uS or PPM
* 0 to 600 PPM or 0 to 1000 uS +/- 2% (0.0)
* 0 to 100 PPM or 0 to 200 uS +/- 2% (0.00)
* 0 to 10 PPM or 0 to 20 uS +/- 2% (0.000)
* IP.65. (Field Instrument)
* 24V and 240V Models.
* Two relay output.
* four selectable relay function.
* 4-20ma output. (SE-CON-104)
* Rs485 Communication. (SE-CON-105)
* Onside calibration.
* 16x2 ultra bright LCD.
* Also available in LED Display
* 24Bit High resolution ADC.
* Programmable Averaging for stable readings.
* Data cable use to sensor for low noise.